Cook crispy air fried Mahi Mahi fish & chips for an easy homemade dinner option. With a delicious crunchy coating and a simple lemon dill aioli, these are sure to be one of your new favorite Mahi Mahi recipes.
- 4–5 Mahi Mahi fillets – thawed
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Creole seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp. chopped dill pickles
- 1 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. salt to taste
- Steak fries
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, chopped pickles, lemon juice, fresh dill, and salt and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, add the two eggs and whisk
- In another small bowl, add the panko bread crumbs and Creole seasoning and stir to combine.
- Using a knife, cut the Mahi Mahi fillets into strips or chunks, depending on the shape of the fillets. I cut each Mahi fillet into four pieces.
- Dip the Mahi Mahi pieces into the whisked egg, then into the bread crumb mixture. Continue until all are breaded.
- Spray your air fryer basket with an air fryer safe cooking spray (see notes below for my recommendations).
- Place the breaded Mahi Mahi chunks into the air fryer basket into a single layer and cook for 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees F, carefully flipping at the half-way mark.
- Remove from basket and serve with a side of steak fries and the lemon dill dipping sauce.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mahi Mahi, air fried mahi mahi fish & chips, fish & chips, air fried mahi mahi, air fryer recipes