Air Fryer lemon dill Mahi Mahi is an easy gluten-free dinner that cooks in under 15 minutes using only fresh ingredients.
- 2 fresh or thawed Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2–3 fresh lemon slices
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill – chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Lay the fresh or thawed Mahi Mahi fillets onto a sheet of parchment paper. Brush both sides of each fillet with the lemon juice mixture – coating heavily.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then, top with the chopped fresh dill. Lay the lemon slices on top of the fillets.
- Place Mahi Mahi fillets into the air fryer basket and cook for 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove from basket and serve immediately.
- You can cook frozen Mahi Mahi fillets if needed. Increase cooking time by 3-5 minutes.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, Mahi Mahi recipes, lemon dill Mahi Mahi, air fryer recipes, air fryer