No more waiting over an hour for your meatloaf to get done with this air fryer mini chicken meatloaf recipe. Dinner for four in under 30 minutes!
- 1.25 pounds of ground chicken
- 5.5 fl. oz. tomato juice (no added salt)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Add all ingredients, except for the ketchup, in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- If the mixture seems like it won’t hold together, you can add in more oats.
- Form the chicken mixture into four mini meatloaves. Spray your air fryer with cooking spray and add the mini meatloaves to the basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- When done, using a spatula, remove from the air fryer basket and place onto a serving platter. Top each mini meatloaf with ketchup and serve.
- You can use ground turkey or ground beef. Both ground beef and turkey are thicker in consistency than ground beef so I would suggest increasing the tomato juice 1 Tbsp. at a time, and decreasing the rolled oats to 3/4 cup.
- I recommend using tomato juice with no added salt and low-sugar ketchup.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, mini meatloaf, chicken meatloaf