Make a restaurant-quality dinner in your air fryer with these air fryer mushroom & steak bites. A delicious gluten-free dinner.
- 1 pound ribeye steak
- 1/4 cup Olive Tree Mushroom Garlic Olive Oil
- 8 oz. sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Santa Maria seasoning
- Cut the ribeye steak into large 1.5″ thick chunks and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Pour the mushroom garlic olive oil over the steak and mushrooms and toss to coat. Trust me when I say this olive oil MAKES the flavor of this dish!
- Season with Santa Maria seasoning and toss again.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the oiled and seasoned steak and mushrooms to the basket. For this recipe, it’s okay if the steak and mushrooms overlap one another in the basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes, opening to toss about halfway through. Depending on how done you prefer the steak, begin checking at the 8-minute mark.
- When done, remove from the air fryer basket and serve alone or with a side such as gnocchi (as pictured in my recipe), cauliflower gnocchi, mashed potatoes, polenta, or cauliflower mash.
- If you do not have an air fryer, you can cook this dish by pan-searing the mushroom and steak bites together in a skillet over medium-high heat for about 3-6 minutes.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer recipes, air fryer mushroom & steak bites, gluten-free dinner recipe