Delicious air fryer roasted chili chicken wings are gluten-free and cook in under 30 minutes from start to finish.
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings and drummettes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. Olive Tree Roasted Chili Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- Place fresh, not frozen, chicken wings into a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and arrowroot starch and toss to coat.
- Next, add 1/4 cup Olive Tree Roasted Chili Olive Oil, lime juice, and lime zest, and again toss to coat.
- Place wings into the air fryer basket in a single layer, then cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. During the cook time, open the air fryer about every 10 minutes to turn the wings. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook the wings in multiple batches.
- When finished cooking, carefully remove wings from the air fryer basket with kitchen tongs. Using a basting brush, brush the additional 1 Tbsp. of Roasted Chili Olive Oil over the chicken wings.
- Serve immediately with the Roasted Chili Aioli.
- If you do not have arrowroot starch, you can replace with corn starch.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings, roasted chili chicken wings, gluten-free