- 8 oz. organic fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 honey crisp apple (peeled and sliced thin)
- 1/4 red onion (sliced)
- 6 slices nitrate-free bacon
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (I use goat feta cheese)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigarette
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Cook bacon until crispy, set on paper towel lined plate to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk together, set aside.
- Rinse spinach prior to use, then add to a large salad bowl.
- Add in cranberries, apple slices, red onion, feta. Crumble bacon pieces over the top. Using salad forks, toss all ingredients together.
- Right before serving, add dressing to salad bowl and toss again until well coated.