This baked ricotta dip is the perfect appetizer for your next casual get-together. It’s an easy one-pan dish that requires minimal ingredients and minimal effort!
If you liked this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating!
- 16 oz. fresh ricotta
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh asiago cheese
- Gluten-free Naan bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add all of the dip ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer dip to a medium-sized cast iron skillet. Spread to fill the entire skillet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with warm gluten-free naan bread or crackers.
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: baked ricotta dip, appetizers, easy appetizers, entertaining & hosting