- 3 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup smooth sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- Vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with muffin liners, one batch will make exactly 12 muffins.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into muffin liners until almost full. The muffins will not rise during baking so there’s no need to worry about overflow.
- Top with extra chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit until completely cool.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American