- I cup fresh blackberries
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo (plus 1 T of the sauce)
- 3 T organic maple syrup
- 1½ tsp liquid smoke
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- In a food processor, add the blackberries, chipotles, and adobo sauce, then pulse until smooth.
- Pour the blackberry mixture into a small saucepan and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer then reduce heat to medium low. Simmer until reduced by about 1/2 or until slightly thickened.
- Brush sauce onto meat while grilling, use additional reserves afterwards as you would like.
- Category: BBQ
- Cuisine: American