Oven-baked blackened Mahi Mahi is a delicious sheet pan dinner recipe that’s super easy to bake. The fresh Mahi Mahi fillets cook up nice and flaky with a tasty homemade blackening spice mix; no need for high heat or smoky kitchens!
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets – thawed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with 3 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Lay the thawed Mahi Mahi fillets onto the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the blackening spices and mix to combine.
- Thoroughly coat both sides of the Mahi Mahi fillets with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until flaky, and the internal temperature reaches 137 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Serve with your favorite aioli, like this roasted chili aioli, or remoulade sauce.
- Category: main dish, dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mahi mahi, blackened mahi mahi, blackened mahi mahi recipe, oven-baked mahi mahi