Show Mom how much you appreciate her this Mother’s Day with a delicious blueberry french toast bake featuring Eagle Brand® Squeeze Sweetened Condensed Milk!
- 1 brioche loaf
- 1 14oz. Eagle Brand® Squeeze Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Cut the brioche loaf into large squares and add to the greased pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the whole milk, eggs, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Measure out 1 cup of Eagle Brand® Squeeze Sweetened Condensed Milk and add to the mixing bowl. Whisk to combine fully. Reserve the remaining sweetened condensed milk for later.
- Pour the milk and egg mixture over the bread cubes in the 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the center is fully cooked; check with a knife and ensure it comes out clean. If the top of the casserole is getting too brown, you can gently place a sheet of aluminum foil over the top; do not seal the edges down.
- When finished, remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and top each serving with a little bit of the reserved sweetened condensed milk.
- A brioche loaf will yield better results than sliced brioche bread. Challah bread would also work nicely.
- For gluten-free, use a gluten-free brioche bread. I would not suggest making a gluten-free version ahead overnight but rather the day of.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry french toast bake, Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk, brunch, breakfast casserole, French Toast