Enjoy all the health benefits of bone broth with this homemade bone broth gravy.
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups of turkey or chicken bone broth or the pan drippings from your roasted turkey or chicken, or a combination of both to equate 2 cups
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, then add in the flour and whisk to combine.
- Pour in the bone broth and/or pan drippings liquid and bring to a simmer.
- Stir occasionally until it thickens.
- Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- For a gluten-free option, use any one-to-one gluten-free flour.
- For a lactose-free option, use ghee instead of butter.
- Play with the spices and season as you’d like.
- Nutritional Disclaimer