- 3 pounds of organic boneless (skinless chicken tenders)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 3–4 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- 2–3 cups Frank’s hot sauce
- ½ cup grass-fed butter
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Paleo Ranch Dressing
- Make Paleo ranch dressing and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Dip the chicken bites first into the egg, then tapioca flour, then place into coconut oil to cook.
- While chicken is cooking, add Frank’s hot sauce to pan with butter and melt over medium-low heat.
- Turn the chicken pieces occasionally until thoroughly cooked. Add additional coconut oil as needed.
- Once chicken is finished, remove from skillet, dip into hot sauce until thoroughly coated and remove.
- To assemble the wraps, place 3-4 buffalo chicken bites onto one butter lettuce leave, top with Paleo ranch and enjoy!