- 1 large organic rotisserie chicken
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- 3 cups organic chicken stock
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 8 oz. organic cream cheese
- Optional: Shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping)
- Optional: Chopped green onion (for topping)
- Add all ingredients, except for the chicken and cream cheese to a large stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook on low for about 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally. I would suggest starting with the smaller amount of hot sauce and taste. Add additional sauce if needed.
- Break up the cream cheese block into smaller chunks and add to the pot. Let cook for another 15 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup to mix all ingredients together. (this will help blend in the cream cheese)
- Remove the skin from the rotisserie chicken and tear off all meat from the bone and add to the soup mixture.
- Let heat for another 5-10 minutes, then serve.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped green onion and dash or two of additional hot sauce.