- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken for mine)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. melted ghee
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese for the top
- Additional Frank’s Red Hot sauce for drizzling on the top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds.
- Brush 1 tbsp. olive oil on each half, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place face down on baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- While squash is baking, shred rotisserie chicken and add to a large mixing bowl. Add in mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, coconut cream, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Once squash is finished cooking, remove from oven, turn over and scrape out the inside.
- Add spaghetti squash to the chicken mixture and stir until combined.
- Add squash mixture back into the shells and top with shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese.
- Turn oven to broil and place under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes, watching carefully so that it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven once cheese is melted and bubbly, drizzle with additional hot sauce and serve.