This buffalo chicken spaghetti squash is an easy sheet pan dinner that’s gluten-free and delicious.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp. hot sauce – divided (I use Frank’s hot sauce)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- blue cheese crumbles – optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds.
- Brush 1 Tbsp. olive oil on each half, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place face down on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- While squash is baking, shred rotisserie chicken and add to a large mixing bowl. Add in mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, and greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Once squash is finished cooking, remove from oven, turn over and scrape out the inside.
- Add the scraped spaghetti squash to the chicken mixture and stir until combined.
- Add squash mixture back into the squash shells and place the filled shells back onto the baking sheet.
- Turn oven to broil and place the baking sheet under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes, watching carefully so that it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven once it’s bubbly. Top with crumbled blue cheese and 1 Tbsp. hot sauce and serve immediately.
- For a dairy-free option, swap coconut cream for Greek yogurt and use dairy-free mozzarella cheese.
- For a quicker dinner, cook the spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot or air fryer.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken spaghetti squash, spaghetti squash, gluten-free