A deliciously baked chicken wing option with these buffalo ranch chicken wings. #chickenwingrecipes
- 2 pounds chicken wings; flats and drummettes
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 cups buffalo sauce. I used Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 cup dairy-free ranch dressing
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place wings onto broiler sheet and coat with salt and pepper mixture. (If you don’t have a broiler pan you can line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack onto the sheet).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the wings are fully cooked.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and butter into saucepan and heat on medium-low, stirring occasionally.
- Once the wings are done cooking, remove from oven and dip each wing individually into the sauce, then place the wings back onto the broiler sheet.
- Turn the oven to broiler and place the wings under the broiler for about 1 minute, watching closely. You want the sauce to cook onto the wing but not burn.
- Serve with ranch, veggies, or any other dressing you’d like!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American