The best chicken wing sauce around – this buffalo ranch wing sauce is rich and creamy and perfect for coating or dipping chicken wings.
- 1 12-oz. bottle Frank’s hot sauce (or similar)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until fully combined.
- Remove from heat, let cool, then transfer to a glass storage container.
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- For a dairy-free version use a dairy-free ranch dressing and replace 1/2 cup unsalted butter with 1/4 cup ghee.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: sauces and condiments
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo ranch wing sauce, buffalo ranch sauce for wings, chicken wing sauce