Spicy with a hint of sweet, these Cajun Chicken Wings are dry rubbed perfection – an easy gluten-free air fryer recipe!
- 2 pounds of fresh chicken wings and drummettes
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 /2 tsp. Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar and stir to combine.
- Rub the seasoning over the wings, covering both sides completely.
- Place the seasoned wings into the air fryer basket, keeping them in a single layer and not overlapping them.
- Cook at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes – opening the air fryer every 10 minutes to turn the wings.
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the cajun ranch dressing. In a small bowl, add the ranch dressing and 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning – stir to combine.
- When the wings are finished cooking, remove from the air fryer and serve immediately with the Cajun ranch dressing.
- Category: Dinner, Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken wings, cajun chicken wings, gluten-free