- 1 bottle of white wine (I used Apothic White I wouldn’t go too sweet.)
- 6 cups organic apple cider
- 2 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 cup Caramel Vodka
- 3–4 Honey Crisp apples
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1 cup canned coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, add all caramel sauce ingredients and heat slowly until simmering. Simmer for about 10 minutes (but do not boil).
- Once the coconut sugar has dissolved, remove from heat and let cool. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- While the caramel sauce cools, cut up the apples into chunks, leaving the skin in place.
- Add all sangria ingredients to a large pitcher or other drink container. Stir to combine.
- When ready to serve, pour a small amount of the caramel sauce onto a small plate. Dip the rim of the wine glass into the caramel sauce, coating it heavily.
- Pour sangria into glass and enjoy!