The perfect summertime treat with #ToraniEndlessSummer, caramel dirty chai ice cream floats! #torani #icecream #collectivebias #shop
- 1 cup chai tea
- 1 cup espresso – cold (I used instant espresso powder and water)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Torani® Classic Caramel Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk (use a dairy-free option if preferred)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 48 oz vanilla ice cream
- Torani® caramel sauce (optional)
- Boil 8 ounces (1 cup) of water in a tea kettle, pour into a cup and add the chai tea bag. Let steep for 5 minutes. Then, remove the tea bag and let cool. You can place in the freezer or refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cold espresso, vanilla, Torani® caramel syrup, milk, cinnamon, and cooled chai tea. Whisk together until well combined.
- Fill a tall glass with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Pour the dirty chai tea latte mixture over the ice cream until full. Drizzle with caramel sauce, if preferred. Serve immediately.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0