Use your cast iron skillet to get the perfect crust on this cast iron skillet Mahi Mahi – and easy gluten-free dinner option!
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2–3 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 cup seafood seasoning
- Heat the avocado oil in the cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- Generously season both sides of the Mahi Mahi fillets with the seafood seasoning.
- Place the fillets into the hot oil and cook for 4 minutes on one side.
- Carefully flip the fillets and cook for another 4 minutes on the other side.
- The fillets will be done when they flake easily and reach an internal temperature of 137 degrees F.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side(s) and dipping sauce.
- Be sure to use fresh or fully thawed Mahi Mahi fillets.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mahi Mahi, cast iron skillet, gluten-free dinner