Cinnamon honey sweet potatoes that are caramelized and delicious. These are the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving table.
- 3 large sweet potatoes – diced
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small chunks, leaving the skins on. Place them on a baking sheet. There’s no need to grease the baking sheet for this recipe.
- Melt the unsalted butter, then pour over the sweet potatoes. Then, sprinkle with the cinnamon and drizzle with the honey.
- Using your hands, toss the sweet potatoes in the melted butter, honey, and cinnamon until fully coated.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, give them a quick toss with a spoon, sprinkle with salt, and serve immediately.
- For a little heat, sprinkle with cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- For a lactose-free version, evenly swap ghee for the melted butter.
- For a lower sodium option, omit the salt.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon honey sweet potatoes, Thanksgiving recipes, Thanksgiving side dish, sweet potatoes, gluten-free