- 3/4 C unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 C organic cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 banana
- 1 C finely shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 C gluten-free flour (I use Cup4Cup multipurpose gluten-free flour brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the softened butter and sugar with a hand or stand mixer. Add the eggs and egg white, and vanilla, mixing together again.
- If your banana is not ripe, add the banana to a food processor and blend. Then add the banana to the mixing bowl and hand stir until combined. If your banana is already ripe and softened, simply mash the banana with a fork and add to the mixture.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the bowl; flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and coconut. Mix well by hand.
- Using a spoon, drop the dough onto a greased or lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with large crystal turbinado sugar and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool then serve.