Make your own cold brewed coffee right at home this summer – then sweeten it with a dairy free homemade vanilla creamer!
- 1 Cup fresh coffee beans (coarsely ground)
- 3 Cups water
- use the above in a 3:1 ratio per serving until you reach one gallon
Homemade Vanilla Creamer:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons organic real maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- Add your coffee grounds and water to whatever sized container you need based upon your portion size. (I used a gallon mason jar)
- Place container into refrigerator and let sit for 12-18 hours
- Strain the coffee grounds out by pouring the liquid through a filter into another jar/container
- For the creamer, mix all three ingredients well and store in a mason jar or other sealed container
- Pour coffee over ice, add in creamer, and enjoy!
- If you do not have a coffee bean grinder, regular grounds should work fine.
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cold brew coffee, dairy free, coffee creamer