This cranberry caramel baked brie is a deliciously simple yet elegant appetizer to serve your Thanksgiving dinner guests.
- 8oz wheel Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 baguette or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Brie wheel onto a baking sheet. Once the oven is preheated, cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the Brie wheel to a serving plate. Top with caramel sauce, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans.
- Serve with a sliced baguette and or crackers.
- For a salty option, used salted caramel sauce or add a few flakes of sea salt.
- Swap in other nuts in place of the pecans, if preferred.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked brie, cranberry caramel, appetizer, Thanksgiving recipes