Ring in the holiday season with a festive cranberry mimosa! With just three simple ingredients – Moscato wine, cranberry juice, and fresh cranberries, you’ll have a simple yet elegant holiday drink for all of your holiday parties!
- 32 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle Moscato d’Asti
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- Add cranberry juice, Moscato d’Asti, and fresh cranberries to a large pitcher or drink canister. Stir to combine.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- If using cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail, use dry champagne like Brut or Prosecco.
- For a dry mimosa, use unsweetened cranberry juice and dry champagne like Brut or Prosecco.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry mimosa, mimosa, holiday cocktails