A fresh summer side salad – this creamy cucumber salad is both dairy-free and gluten-free. Made with five simple ingredients and fresh cucumbers – it’s the perfect recipe for your summer Farmer’s Market haul.
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. fresh dill – chopped
- 1/2 white onion – thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- First, peel each cucumber. You can either fully peel the skin off, or peel the skin off in rows (like you’ll notice I did in my picture).
- Next, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Cover and let chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.
- Only use canned full-fat or canned lite coconut milk – never the boxed coconut milk.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, dairy-free, cucumber salad, creamy cucumber salad, gluten-free side dish