A homemade dairy free, sugar free mint mocha coffee creamer – easy to make and only four ingredients.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 5–7 liquid Stevia drops
- In a small saucepan, add the coconut milk and cacao powder.
- Add in the 1/2 tsp. Peppermint extract – if needed, add in additional peppermint extract a very small amount at a time until the desired mint flavor is reached.
- Add in 5 drops of stevia – again, add in additional drops one at a time until desired sweetness is reached.
- Whisk to combine, then bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes – stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let cool. Once cooled, seal with an air-tight lid and refrigerate.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder in place of cacao powder, if needed.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: condiment
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy-free, sugar-free, coffee creamer, mint mocha