Classic vanilla bean dairy free coffee creamer recipe made with three simple ingredients.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Slice the vanilla bean pod and remove the seeds.
- Add all three ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a low simmer over medium heat.
- Once it simmers, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a milk jar or other air-tight container and let cool.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for up to three weeks.
- Be sure to purchase full-fat canned coconut milk – it will give you that rich, velvety texture.
- If you’re unable to find a vanilla bean pod, you can use 2-3 tsp. of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste (follow the directions on the jar for conversion).
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dairy free, dairy free coffee creamer, vanilla bean