This gluten-free zucchini enchilada skillet is super simple – using only 10 ingredients and cooks in under 30 minutes!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion – chopped
- 1 red bell pepper – chopped
- 2 large zucchinis – chopped
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large rotisserie chicken – skin removed and meat shredded
- 1 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese – divided
- Before cooking, remove the skin from the rotisserie chicken. Then, pull the meat off the bone and shred it into small chunks. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add the chopped onion, red pepper, zucchini, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the vegetables until soft – stirring occasionally.
- Use fresh, not frozen vegetables.
- Omit the cheese for a lower calorie option.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: gluten-free enchilada skillet, zucchini enchilada skillet, easy gluten-free dinners