This frozen peach bellini is a delicious summer cocktail that’s low in both carbs and sugars. Using just 3 simple ingredients, this drink is the perfect summertime cocktail!
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peaches (white or yellow)
- 2 ounces Olive Tree White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches and white or yellow peaches
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American, Italian
Keywords: peach Bellini, frozen peach Bellini, cocktails