- Cinnamon and Sugar Chips:
- 3–4 Udi’s gluten-free large tortillas
- 1 tbsp. ghee (melted)
- 2 tbsp. pure cane sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Fruit Salsa:
- 2 cups strawberries (diced)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Turn oven to broil and let heat up.
- Mix up the fruit salsa ingredients by adding all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Lay tortillas onto a lined baking sheet.
- Melt the ghee and then brush generously onto the tortillas.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl, then sprinkle generously onto the tortillas.
- Place under the broiler and watch carefully for 2-3 minutes. You want them to brown and crisp but not burn.