Enjoy this gluten-free garlic parmesan chicken wings recipe any day of the week! Oven-baked, and ready in under an hour.
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings and drummettes
- 3 Tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- chopped Parsley – optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place fresh, fully thawed, chicken wings and drummettes into a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and arrowroot powder and toss to coat fully.
- Place a baking rack onto a baking sheet and place coated wings onto the baking sheet — Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, add the butter, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and minced garlic to a saucepan and melt over medium heat. Stirring as it melts – then reduce heat to low.
- Once the wings have finished baking, remove from oven.
- Using cooking tongs, dip each wing individually into the melted garlic parmesan butter and place onto a plate or serving platter.
- Sprinkle the additional tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese over the wings, and garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Wings should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. F.
- If you want to increase the garlic flavor – increase the garlic powder by 1/4 teaspoon at a time until you reach the desired garlic flavor.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic parmesan chicken wings, gluten-free, gluten-free dinner