- 1/4 cup Cup4Cup multipurpose gluten-free flour (You could probably use any other gluten-free flour mix)
- 1/2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp. full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Spray your microwavable mug with coconut oil cooking spray or rub the inside down with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. (The batter will be thick but not dry.)
- Pour batter into mug.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of batter in mug. Using a butter knife, swirl the cinnamon sugar mixture throughout the batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove and let cool for about 1 min.
- Transfer from the mug to a plate and enjoy!