Easy, homemade gluten-free galette dough recipe made with 1 to 1 gluten-free baking flour.
- 1 3/4 cup 1 to 1 gluten-free baking flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – cold
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Cut the butter into small chunks and add to the bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, cut the butter into the flour mixture until you have coarse crumbs.
- Add the cold water and begin to mix together with a fork. Add additional cold water 1 Tbsp. at a time if needed until the dough comes together well.
- Press the dough into a ball or disc, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for 2-3 weeks.
- If not using immediately – remove dough from refrigerator or freezer and let warm at room temperature before rolling.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: gluten-free galette, gluten-free baking