If you love key lime pie than you’re going to love these gluten-free key lime bars!
- 15 Medjool dates – pitted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil – melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. key lime zest
- 1 /2 cup key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add the Medjool dates, oats, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Pulse until combined. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Use a spoon to smooth out evenly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the egg yolk, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice. Mix on low speed until well-combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice into squares, garnish with key lime slices and serve.
- Use coconut sweetened condensed milk for dairy-free
- Do not replace the Medjool dates
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten-free key lime bars, key lime, gluten-free desserts