Fresh lemon filling on top of a delicious gluten-free crust makes these gluten-free lemon bars a delicious gluten-free dessert.
- 15 Medjool dates – pitted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add the Medjool dates, oats, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Pulse until combined. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Use a spoon to smooth out evenly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the egg yolk, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and fresh lemon juice. Whisk by hand until well-combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice into squares and serve.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free dessert, gluten-free lemon bars, lemon desserts