- 2 cups fresh peaches; pealed (pitted and sliced)
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I use Cup4Cup Multipurpose gluten-free flour)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. organic cane sugar
- Coconut cream or organic half & half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized saucepan, add peaches and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt butter and pour into the 8×8 baking dish, or evenly into individual ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine gluten-free flour, coconut milk, egg, honey and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into 8×8 baking dish, or evenly into individual ramekins and sprinkle with cinnamon and cane sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cobbler begins to brown.
- Serve with homemade coconut cream or your own topping of choice.