- 1 1/4 cup Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Multipurpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup baking soda
- 3 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 7 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- coconut oil (to grease the muffin tin)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease mini-muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each cup full.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from muffin tin and cool on cooling rack.
- Combine the sugar topping ingredients in a small bowl. Press muffin tops into sugar mixture and return to cooling rack.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar over the muffins.