- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 tbsp. grass-fed butter (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar (I use raw ACV)
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 2–3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp. organic cane sugar
- Homemade whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes, then form into patties (3 in. diameter) onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and let cool.
- While the biscuits are cooling, slice strawberries and add to a small mixing bowl. Add in sugar and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the homemade whipping cream.
- Slice biscuits in half, add strawberries and cream and enjoy!