- 1 pound of boneless (skinless chicken tenders)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 3–4 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- Buffalo sauce:
- 2–3 cups Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter
- Dill dip:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (cream only)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil in skillet on medium heat.
- If using egg, dip the chicken bites first into the egg, then tapioca flour, then place into coconut oil to cook.
- Continue until all pieces are coated and in the skillet cooking.
- While chicken is cooking, add Frank’s hot sauce to pan with butter and melt over medium-low heat.
- Turn the chicken pieces occasionally until thoroughly cooked. Add additional coconut oil as needed.
- Once chicken is finished, remove from skillet, dip into hot sauce until thoroughly coated and remove.
- For dill dip, blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender and serve immediately, refrigerate any leftovers.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American