- 4 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut flour
- Additional chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch cast iron skillet well with a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add the mashed banana, salt, vanilla, and eggs, and mix together.
- Add in both flours and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the cast iron skillet and top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the edges start to pull away from the sides (the middle should still be just slightly under cooked.)
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American