Take your burger game to the next level with this grilled coffee rubbed burger with horseradish sauce. An elevated burger bursting with flavor!
- 1/2 cup finely ground coffee
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 pound thick cut bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 pound Certified Angus Beef® Brand ground chuck
- additional burger toppings as preferred
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee rub spices: finely ground coffee, salt, pepper, mustard powder, chili powder, cumin, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- In another small bowl, combine the horseradish sauce ingredients: sour cream, prepared horseradish, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Stir to combine, then cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook the bacon and set aside.
- While the bacon is cooking, form the ground chuck into four evenly-sized patties. Generously coat all sides of the patties with the coffee rub.
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- When the bacon is done, drain and set aside.
- Add the patties to the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes on the other side or until they reach the desired level of doneness.
- Remove from grill and assemble the burgers.
- Top each burger with bacon, horseradish sauce, and your desired burger toppings and serve.
- For a gluten-free option, use a gluten-free bun.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled coffee rubbed burgers, coffee rub, grilling, certified angus beef