This grilled Mahi Mahi recipe is super easy, finishes in under 15 minutes, and is naturally gluten-free!
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 wild-caught Mahi Mahi fillets – thawed or fresh
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- pico de gallo, fresh avocado, or other toppings of choice
- Cook the rice ahead of time according to package directions.
- Preheat the grill using medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry spices: salt, pepper, cumin, smoked paprika, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Brush each fillet with olive oil and then season each fillet with the dry spice mixture. Using your fingers, pat the seasoning onto each fillet.
- Place the fillets onto the grill and grill for six minutes. Flip, and grill for another six minutes. Check the internal temperature or fork test to ensure the fish is white and flakes easily.
- Remove from the grill and assemble your grilled Mahi Mahi rice bowls – add about 1/4 cup rice to a bowl, top with one grilled Mahi Mahi fillet, then top with sliced avocado, fresh pico de gallo, or other toppings of your choice.
- Fruit salsa would be another great topping for this recipe!
- Category: dinner
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled Mahi Mahi, gluten-free