This healthy Mahi Mahi recipe is a quick and easy gluten-free sheet pan dinner idea, perfect for weeknights!
- 2 Mahi Mahi fillets – thawed
- 2 Tbsp. seafood seasoning (My favorite is Primal Palate’s Seafood Seasoning)
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2 cups tiny rainbow potatoes
- 2–3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice the tiny rainbow potatoes. Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, season the thawed Mahi Mahi fillets with the seafood seasoning.
- When the potatoes have baked for 25 minutes, remove from oven. Add the asparagus to the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place a small sheet of parchment paper onto one end of the baking sheet and place the seasoned Mahi Mahi fillets onto the parchment paper.
- Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until the Mahi Mahi fillets are fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.
- Fully thaw Mahi Mahi fillets before cooking
- If you use larger potatoes, you will need to increase the cooking time for the potatoes.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, sheet pan dinner, Mahi Mahi recipes