This deliciously creamy homemade dairy free salted caramel coffee creamer recipe is made with just three simple ingredients.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. salt
- Add coconut milk and sugar to a saucepan, whisk to combine, and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, reduce heat to low and cook for ten minutes – stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, add in salt starting with 1/8 of a teaspoon and then increasing until you get the desired flavor.
- Let cool, then transfer to an air-tight jar and store in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
- Use only canned coconut milk, do not use the box liquid milk.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free coffee creamer, salted caramel, gluten free, homemade coffee creamer