With a sweet and tangy sauce, these honey caramelized brussel sprouts are an easy gluten-free vegetable side dish recipe. They bake in under 30 minutes and are full of flavor. If you’re not sure if you like brussel sprouts, give these a try because they won me over! #brusselsprouts
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice off the bottoms of each brussel sprout then cut lengthwise. Remove any damaged outer leaves but keep any loose ones that are in good shape.
- In a large bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, raw honey, and mustard. Whisk to combine.
- Add brussel sprouts into a bowl with the glaze and toss to coat.
- Transfer the brussel sprouts to a lined baking sheet, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and the glaze has caramelized.
- If you do not have honey on hand, you can substitute brown sugar or agave nectar.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free, gluten-free side dish, brussel sprouts, caramelized brussel sprouts