Honey Lime Mahi Mahi is a quick, gluten-free dinner you can grill in under 10 minutes.
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets – thawed
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 2 Tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Lay the thawed Mahi Mahi fillets onto a lined baking sheet.
- Combine the chili powder, salt, pepper, and cardamom – mix to combine.
- Generously coat both sides of the Mahi Mahi fillets with the spice rub mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the liquid aminos, raw honey, lime juice, and red pepper flakes – whisk to combine.
- Preheat the grill over medium heat. Add the Mahi Mahi fillets and cook for four minutes on one side, then flip and cook for another four minutes.
- When the Mahi Mahi fillets are nearing done – brush the glaze onto each fillet with a basting brush.
- Once the fillets flake nicely and reach an internal temperature of 137 degrees F. – remove from oven and place onto a clean baking sheet.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side, or over a bed of rice. Add additional glaze if desired.
- If your Mahi Mahi fillets have skin on them, remove before cooking. Some frozen fillets will come with skin on one side.
- Be sure to fully thaw your Mahi Mahi before cooking.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey lime Mahi Mahi, grilled Mahi Mahi, gluten-free dinner, Mahi Mahi