Delicious hot honey mustard wings with a sweet and spicy honey mustard wing sauce.
- 4 lbs. chicken wings/drummettes
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the wings/drummettes onto a broiler pan. If you don’t have a broiler pan, line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the pan. Place the wings onto the cooling rack.
- Season wings with salt and pepper and place into the oven for 40 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, dijon mustard, sriracha and red pepper flakes and heat on medium low, stirring occasionally.
- After 40 minutes, remove wings from oven and dip individually into the sauce, placing back onto the broiler pan.
- Once all wings are coated in the sauce, place back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn the oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely. You’ll want the sauce to char a little but not burn. This methods cooks the sauce into the wings.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.